Short term rentals are now permitted in Ontario. This allows us to open in July for people to rent cabins. Only cabins that have a dedicated washroom will be available. The Washhouse will be closed or dedicated to specific rentals. RVs and trailers that are able to self contain will also be permitted (Honeywagon services available – see below). Common areas such as the lodge will be closed, but there will be access to the beach and waterfront equipment.
July Rentals Summer 2020
Guests will be required to follow the guidelines put in place by the Ontario government with regards to social distancing and group gathering sizes.
Extra hand-washing stations will be available around the property.
Please note the change in the length of stay:
Arrival – Saturday at 2pm.
Departure – Friday at 11am (to allow ample time to clean between.)
- June 27th to July 3rd
- July 4th to July 10th
- July 11th to July 17th
- July 18th to 24th
- July 25th to 31st
July Pricing (a 15% discount applied)
- Chalets (As You Like It, City Hall, Cedar Rest) ($1,178)
- Birchmere (Woods, Lodge) ($650)
- Maplecroft ($722)
- Linger Long ($552)
- Pine Cabins ($510)
- Wyldewood – Ladies Washhouse Washroom
- Porcupine Ridge – Men’s Washhouse Washroom
- Lower Lodge Rooms ($595)
(3 available at a time in order to have dedicated washrooms for each room)
- Ahmic View rooms ($795)
- Retreat (one booking at a time) ($462)
We will only be able to offer campsites to those who can self-contain. This means that campsites will only be available to book for RV/trailers with their own bathroom facilities. The Wash House will be closed.
There will be a honeywagon service (pumping out an RV’s sewage tank) available every Wednesday morning for $25 with additional days costing $40. Guests can pay the honeywagon directly through e-transfer or cash.
A General Facility Fee of $30 will be added to every accommodation.
The following services are PROVIDED:
- Evening garbage pick-up
- Cleaning between bookings
- Canoes, Kayaks and paddle boards will be available to guest during posted times
- Boat Slip rental (only 1 family unit at a time allowed on finger dock)
- Beach (children under 12 allowed with supervision of someone 16+)
- Hiking Trails
The following services are NOT PROVIDED:
- Programming – there will be not programming of any kind provided, including Chapel services, punch pass activities (high ropes, watersports, etc.), or children’s activities – Playground, archery, volleyball court, tetherball will remain closed
- Guarded Beach/dock – guarded waterfront times will not be provided
- Food services – the lodge is closed to guests and there are will not be food services provided
The following areas will be closed to guests:
- Main & Upper Lodge floors
- Wash House (each bathroom will be assigned to a cabin) currently closed for July.
- Laundry room – Laundromat available in Burks Falls
- Lower Lodge (to everyone except lower lodge guests)