- You have the opportunity to rebook your accommodation for a full week for the following year upon check out. Deposits are to be made by September 15th.
- Accommodations that have not been booked and a deposit received by September 15th, become available for booking by others October 1st.
2022 Family Camp Registration Policies
- Accommodation prices are based on a maximum group of 8 campers or the cabin capacity if less than 8. Additional persons will be charged $11/night/person
- Accommodations are booked for a full week (Saturday to Saturday). Campers will not be refunded the difference if they leave early. Shorter stays can be booked for campsites starting January 15th and for Lodge rooms starting June 1st. Please contact the camp office to enquire about partial week rentals.
- If a cancellation is made between October 1st and May 15th your 20% deposit is refunded less a $50 cancellation fee. Payments made beyond the 20% will be refunded.
- If a cancellation is made May 15th and two weeks prior to your arrival date your 20% deposit becomes non-refundable.
- If a cancellation is made less than two weeks prior to your arrival date all payments are due in full and are non-refundable.
- Starting October 1st, you will be able to be added to a waitlist for accommodations. The waitlist will be cleared yearly. Please contact the camp office to be added to waitlists or if you already have an account you may add yourself to waitlists.
Full payment for accommodations will be due by July 15th, 2022