- As in previous years, we will begin the 2019 registration process upon checkout of your 2018 stay. When registering for 2019, you may only re-book the same accommodation you had in 2018 in the exact same week in 2019.
For Example: If I am in Deer Run Week 1 in 2018, I can only re-book Deer Run Week 1 for 2019.
- If you do not wish to re-book the same accommodation for the same week you must wait until September 30th when the available accommodations for each week will be posted on the website. At that time, our registration system will open up for those wishing to register for a different week and/or accommodation on a first come, first served basis.
- Accommodation prices are based on a maximum group of 2 adults and 6 children (under 25) of the same immediate family. Additional persons will be charged $6/day/person
- All fees do not include HST
- Each accommodation is subject to a $25 General Facility Fee per accommodation.
- Accommodations are booked for a full week (Saturday to Saturday). Campers will not be refunded the difference if they leave early. Shorter stays can be booked for campsites starting January 15th and for lodge rooms starting June 1st.