Camp Kahquah is beautiful in the autumn! If you’ve never had the opportunity to experience the changing of the seasons on Ahmic Lake, now is your chance! Cabin rentals are available on a weekly basis until 8 October 2020.
Autumn Rentals 2020
Guests will be required to follow the guidelines put in place by the Ontario government with regards to social distancing and group gathering sizes.
Extra hand-washing stations will be available around the property.
Check-In and Check-Out Times:
Arrival – Friday at 2:00 pm
Departure – Thursday at 11:00 am
- August 28th to September 3rd
- September 4th to 10th
- September 18th to 24th
- September 25th to October 1st
- October 2nd to 8th
Partial stays are available! Please book your chosen week(s) online and contact the office at email@example.com or (705) 387-3923 for pricing and to adjust the dates.
- Chalets (As You Like It, City Hall, Beechwood, Cedar Rest) ($1,178)
- Birchmere Lodge ($650)
- Maplecroft ($722)
- Linger Long ($552)
- Lower Lodge Rooms
(2 available) ($595)
- Ahmic View rooms ($795)
- Retreat Lodge ($462)
- We will be renting up to two of Retreat’s cabins at a time for families or households in the same social circle.
A General Facility Fee of $30 will be added to every accommodation.
The following services are PROVIDED:
- Evening garbage pick-up
- Cleaning between bookings
- Canoes, kayaks, and paddle boards will be available to guests during posted times
- Please bring your own life jackets and/or PFDs.
- Boat slip rentals available ($65 + tax/dock per week)
- Beach (children under 12 allowed with supervision of someone 16+)
- Hiking trails
- Playground and volleyball court
- These areas are not sanitised by staff. Please use at your own risk.
The following services are NOT PROVIDED:
- Guarded beach and dock
- Swimming and waterfront activities are done at your own risk.
- Food services
The following areas will be closed to guests:
- Main & Upper Lodge floors
- Laundry room – Laundromat available in Burks Falls
- Lower Lodge (to everyone except Lower Lodge guests)